The big thing: Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei integration plan
The indisputable heft China carries these days as the world's second largest economy means that its every move is closely watched by the world markets for clues on future growth and by global investors hungry for the next big thing.
And here is one of those big things, a national strategy and a vision for China's future: the integration plan for the sprawling metropolises of Beijing, Tianjin and Hebei.
What has been achieved so far? How will this strategy change China's economic landscape? And what opportunities will it bring to foreign investors? Jack helps us take a look.
This is the 1st?episode of a three-part video series on China's national strategies. Stay tuned for more.
- Tibet receives more tourists during Mid-Autumn Festival holiday
- Shanghai Astronomy Museum completes lighting tests
- Beijing parks receive 1.12 m visitors during Mid-Autumn Festival holiday
- China's first test base for unmanned ships to be operational
- China makes public candidates for role models of dedication
- Studies highlight mountaintops as plants' climate refugia